Joining the blog hop started by hellomylivia because why not?
- New farm!!! I don’t actually need/want anything crazy either.
- Possibility 1 – pasture needs work, but it’s doable
- Possibility 2 – house is a bit too grand, but my dogs love having a pool so I don’t want to take that from them or have to put 1 in… Barn is cute but being connect to trails in nice
- Possibility 3 – 45 acres? why not. House is lovely and no pictures of the barn, but I could put in a ring or 2 (outdoor and indoor) and a pool (dogs) and still have acreage for turnout AND hay. Plus Peacedale is a gorgeous preserves! You can ride there, but you can’t haul in so being attached to the trail network…
- Possibility 4 – 26 acres! Needs horse facilities and a dog pool (yes, I’m serious), but… Land looks lovely.
- Possibility 5 – This is a little extreme… But… wow!
- Ranger. Sorry he needs to come join the new farm
- All weather sacrifice paddock (Cough. Jiminy. Cough.)
- New trailer
- New truck (Let’s not go there…)
- Pay off student loans
- Pool (if current house doesn’t have one — doggies need a pool) AND pool guy — we’d use it SO MUCH MORE if we had a pool person other than us!
- Arena (s)
- Hired help — maybe not all the time but definitely regular help
- Second/third riding horse (why not?)
- CART AND TRAINING FOR JAMES (and Jiminy also needs an attitude adjustment)
- Unlimited supply of Carleigh’s Cookies for Subi
Maybe I am asking for a lot.
But mostly I want Ranger.